Hi from France

Part of the forum generally intended for foreign members - English is mandatory in this sub section

Hi from France

Postby Frenchy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Hi all,
I'm french and I do live in France, but i've been several times to Serbia. I truly love your people and your country.
I was wondering if it's legal to bring an airgun in Serbia (by car) ?
Mine is legal in France,so i would like to know if it's the same thing in Serbia.
In France it depends on the output power (less than 20 joules is free as long as you're 18 years old).
Many thanks for your answers !
Frenchy

Re: Hi from France

Postby Stefan » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I am not sure how can you bring it in here - they are legal to own, and do not require a permit, but we do have power output limitations - power bigger than 10.5 J or caliber larger than 4.5 mm requires a registration of the air gun with local Interior ministry department.
I will have to check on this matter, and get back to you with information.
http://www.airguns-srbija.com
Discovery .22,M-Rod trigger,Hawke AirMax 4-12x50
Stefan
Site Admin

Postby Frenchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Many thanks Stefan !
I own a Weihrauch HW97K (4.5mm) with a V-mach tuning kit. My scope is a Nikko 4-16x44 with side focus. This setup outputs 15 joules, which is too much for your local laws ! Only way sould be to replace the spring.
Frenchy

Postby Vikash » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:52 pm

I think only way you can bring your gun by car is to be a member of professional team of shooters (National Team or Shooting Club). They get permissions for thair weapons, when they attending for international competitions. Also, I'm manager of private hunting area and my tourists from Italy use weapons bought strictly in Serbia (firearms off course, it's illegal to hunt with airguns here). I asked them can they bring an airgun for me, they told me that is not possible. But, like Stefan said, we should have little research, because there were some changes in Serbian law for weapons and ammunition. Regards
Vikash

Postby Frenchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:38 pm

Hi Vikash, what kind of animals could we hunt in your private hunting areas ?
Frenchy

Postby Vikash » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:47 pm

Actually, it is fish farm and hunting is secondary efficacy. I have permissions for ducks and geese only. But it is sold out for next 2 years. Sorry.
Vikash

Postby Frenchy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:27 am

Ok, i get it !
Frenchy

Return to English section